Takshdio Online Solutions provides web hosting services to subscribers around the globe. The following terms of service are designed to provide the highest level of service available.
All services provided by Takshido Online Solutions are to be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian, State or Local law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, material that jeopardizes national security, or material protected by trade secret or other laws.
Note: Pornography and sex related merchandising are prohibited on any Takshido Online Solutions’ hosting account. This includes sites that may imply sexual content, or link to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to Takshido Online Solutions’ server or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Examples of prohibited content or links include (but are not limited to):
- IRC Software
- Pirated software
- Hacking sites, programs or archives
- Warez Sites
- Distribution of music files or any other material in which the account holder does not own the copyright.
- Adult Sites
- Game Servers (dedicated game server programs)
Takshido Online Solutions will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Content that does not meet these standards will be removed without prior notice to the subscriber.
Housing of any of the following files is considered a violation of the terms of service:
IRC – We currently do not allow IRC, Egg Drops, BNC, or IRC bots to be operated on our servers or network. Files with references to IRC or any likeness thereof are prohibited. Also any program that acts like an IRC server or that provide chat functions that run as background processes are not allowed.
Proxies – We do not allow proxy servers of any kind, whether for personal or business use. Files with references to any proxy or likeness thereof are prohibited.
PortScanning – We do not allow any kind of portscanning to be done on or from our servers or network.
Commercial Advertising – Email –
- High volume email deployments of any type are not permitted with any Takshido Online Solutions shared account.
- Spamming, i.e. the sending of unsolicited email, from any Takshido Online Solutions server or any server located on the Takshido Online Solutions network is STRICTLY prohibited. Takshido Online Solutions will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. This also includes Optin Optout mail programs and mail that either directly or indirectly references a domain contained within an account at Takshido Online Solutions.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Takshido Online Solutions customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing or selling lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to or from any Liquidweb Inc.-hosted domain, or referencing any Takshido Online Solutions account, is prohibited.
- Email address cultivating, or any unauthorized collecting of email addresses without prior notification of the email address owner is strictly prohibited.
Background Running Programs – We ask that users request permission before enabling persistent background processes of substantial load.
PHP Shell – PHP Shells or any likeness thereof are prohibited. Files with any reference to PHP Shells or likeness thereof are prohibited.
Server Abuse – Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a Takshido Online Solutions server or subscriber of Takshido Online Solutions is strictly prohibited including, but not limited to:
- Logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network
- Tampering, hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer’s functionality or the operation of the System
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information
- Interfering with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any computer system
You will be held responsible for all actions performed by your account whether it be done by you or by others.
All sub-networks of Takshido Online Solutions and all dedicated servers must adhere to the above policies.
Scheduled Maintenance and Downtime
Takshido Online Solutions will use its commercially reasonably efforts to provide services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Subscriber acknowledges that from time to time the services may be inaccessible or inoperable for various reasons, including periodic maintenance procedures or upgrades (“Scheduled Downtime”); or service malfunctions, and causes beyond Takshido Online Solutions’s control or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Takshido Online Solutions, including the interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, or network congestion or other failures. Takshido Online Solutions will provide at least 48 hours advance notice to the subscriber for Scheduled Downtimes, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any other disruption, inaccessibility and/or inoperability of its web servers. Takshido Online Solutions has no responsibility for downtime resulting from a user’s actions. Also, the 100% network uptime guarantee does not apply for shared accounts.
Any violation of Takshido Online Solutions’s Terms of Service Agreement shall result in no refund.
Takshido Online Solutions may refer to You, Your company, or your logo’s for promotional purposes. Your company name, logos and the services that were provided to the customer by Takshido Online Solutions may be used in promotional materials, advertising, marketing releases, newsletter, public disclosures and on the Takshido Online Solutions website. This reference will be strictly limited to disclosure that Takshido Online Solutions has provided services to the company and will not contain any confidential, sensitive or proprietary information in such a reference. The reference will also not provide any personally identifiable information about the individual or technical information regarding the server configuration and design used by the customer at Takshido Online Solutions. However, Takshido Online Solutions may disclose any information requested by law enforcement or when compelled by court order, applicable laws or regulations.
Any work or professional services performed or provided by Takshido Online Solutions under this Agreement shall not be deemed .Work For Hire,. but Takshido Online Solutions shall grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to You, for the duration of this Agreement, its employees, affiliates, and third parties commissioned by Takshido Online Solutions.
Microsoft Software License Policy.
Microsoft, as well as Takshido Online Solutions company policy, does not allow mixing of Microsoft license ownership. For an example, a customer cannot use a Takshido Online Solutions purchased Windows Server license in conjunction with their own customer license of MSSQL or any other Microsoft Product. This is a violation of Microsoft’s licensing policies. The customer would have to obtain all Microsoft licenses through Takshido Online Solutions. In some instances, we can allow the customer to supply all Microsoft licensed products, including the OS. However, all licenses must be provided by the customer and may not be mixed with Takshido Online Solutions licensed Microsoft products. Any questions regarding this policy can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations on Use
Any account using 15% or more of the server CPU or memory can be suspended and/or terminated.
Any account that uses excessive amounts of bandwidth can and will be subjected to bandwidth throttling.
Background Processes. Unauthorized background processes shall result in immediate termination of the account. Takshido Online Solutions maintains the right to cancel accounts at its discretion.
Account Setup, Termination, and Billing:
The account will be charged on the day the order is processed, regardless of the account billing date. The account will not be charged again until the next month’s billing cycle. Billing dates are on the first and 15th of every month.
Check Orders: Accounts for subscribers who wish to pay by check will be setup when the check is received by Takshido Online Solutions
Disabling of accounts due to overdue payment: Accounts will be disabled if payment is not received within 14 days of the invoice date. If your account has been disabled, you may be charged a reconnection fee of up to $50 in order to re-enable your account.
Termination of accounts due to overdue payment: If the account is not paid within 30 days of the invoice date, the account will be terminated and all information within the account will be deleted.
Cancellation Procedure: Valid proof of account ownership will be required to terminate an account. This includes, but is not limited to, billing information in the form of a partial credit card number or other payment information, or the billing password. Non-secure information, such as the contact email address or account billing address, is not sufficient as a security verification.
Courtesy Services for Customers
All services such as backup and Cpanel are provided for the courtesy of the subscriber. It is the sole responsibility of the subscriber to maintain the subscriber’s own backup of any data. Takshido Online Solutions is not responsible for lost data or for lost data due to third party software that is not maintained by Takshido Online Solutions programming staff. (Cpanel is not associated with Takshido Online Solutions)
Limitation of Damages
Recovery of damages from Takshido Online Solutions may not exceed the amount of fees it has collected on the account.
- Terms Of Service are subject to change without any prior notification.
- These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between the subscriber and Takshido Online Solutions
- By opening an account, the subscriber agrees to the above-stated terms.
- Anything not listed in the Terms of Service is open to interpretation and change by Takshido Online Solutions administrators without prior notice.
- All prices, with the exception of the 30-day money back guarantee, are nonrefundable and nonnegotiable.
- The 30-day money back guarantee does not pertain to Virtual Dedicated and Full Dedicated server plans.
- Any violation of these Terms of Service will result in termination of the account. Takshido Online Solutions maintains the right to terminate accounts without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to remove any account with 15 days prior notice.